Paul H. Tubb is a Comic Poet/Songwriter, Humorous Illustrator/Cartoonist and Fan of Tottenham Hotspur…
He has been known to travel to White Hart Lane to Shout Instruction and Abuse at Men who can play the game much better than he can.
He lives in constant concern that these Men will appear at one of his Poetry/Music performances to do the same to him.
He has written many collections of Verse, and Written and Illustrated many Picture Books.
He also has a CD of Poetry and Song available entitled “Songs, & Poems, to eat Sherbet Lemons to”.
- Qatar 2022 – Haiku
- Weekly Limerick #7
- World Cup Dream
- England’s Opening Game
- Archibald Anderson
- Subbuteo Playing Primates
- On England leaving without competing: Haiku
- We Think They Think It’s All Over
- Ode to The one I Love
- Paradise Lost
- Eric The Short-Sighted Goalkeeper
- Come and have a go if you think you’re Bard enough
- The England team, the unwanted dream.
- Why a different reaction?
- The Season in a Haiku
- Self Obsessed Football Star
- Football to me
- Why Can’t I Wax Lyrical?
- Mr Mundungo
- Why do creative people support Arsenal?
- Minature Melanie from Melton Mowbray
- Frank Zachary Frumpet
- The Sneeze
- Tackled by Christmas
- An Inappropriate Ice Cream Van
- Another Pair of Shoes is Required
- Football in the Classroom
- Writing a Poem of Two Halves
- Tubbsy The Poet on the Wing
- It used to be about football
- Players Wanted
- No Game Today
- We interrupt this game because…
- Armchair Football Fan
- Nine men
- Lucky Scarf
- Mis-spelt Football Team Blues
- We hope the other team don’t show up
- My Future Wife
- My Auntie June
- Be nice to the referee
- Last one picked
- Where we met our wives